Coir fibre is a natural fibre from the coconut husk. Coir is an incredibly strong and tough fibre, which has been used for thousands of years for making ropes, brushes, doormats and upholstery and mattress stuffing. Nowadays there are many uses of coconut coir fibre, ranging from agriculture to industrial needs. Other hand, coco fibre is an excellent all-natural material used by almost any type of bird for breeding or general nest building.
Item Features & Benefits
- Coconut coir fibre is easy to water and break down slower than bark, remaining open and airy longer. This is of particular importance to those growing in tropical conditions.
- On regular gardening, coconut coir fibre supports strong root growth and is pest resistant. It is also an Ideal growing medium for those who want to start hydroponic gardens at home.
- Other than use in gardening, the textile industry has started using coconut coir fibre for its environmentally friendly nature. Many high-end car producers are also using coconut coir fibre to make their car seats now.
- When covering the surface of the soil layer, it can also effectively inhibit the weed sprouting.
- Nature coverage, protect plants, maintain soil surface temperature, and improve water retention.